Hot-dip galvanized steel sheet: The surface is bright and clean, excellent performance, can be used for home appliances such as automobiles, refrigerators, washing machines, as well as industrial equipment, various construction materials. Designed production capacity of 200,000 tons / continuous hot dip galvanizing production line. All use advanced production equipment. The product quality is excellent.
General finished product thickness: 0.17-1.6mm, finished product width 700-1260mm. Steel coil inner diameter: 508mm, 610mm. The production unit adopts a mature galvanizing process, and selects a number of advanced and practical production technologies. The unit configuration is based on the principles of high productivity, high quality, low pollution, and low consumption. Production scale: The annual production capacity is 2.5 million tons.
The main production process flow chart: on the volume → double open roll → cut head, cut tail → welding → alkaline wash → brushing → → electrolytic cleaning → secondary brushing → hot water rinse → hot air drying → entry loop → continuous annealing → heat Dipping galvanized (ceramic zinc pot) → Air knife purging → → Air cooling after plating → Water quenching → Smoothing machine (reserved) → Tension leveler → Passivation (preservation of fingerprint resistance) → Export looper → Oiled → Sheared → Take-up → Unwinding → Weighing → Packaging.
(1) Double uncoiler realizes continuous production;
(2) American Steel Union galvanizing method, set up electrolytic cleaning tank, full radiant tube heating with hot tension roller to ensure advanced production of high-quality products;
(3) Passivation of roller coating to achieve zero discharge of chromium-containing waste water, and environmental protection.
(4) Advanced correction design to ensure the quality of the edge of the strip; reasonable tension segmentation, so that the unit process advantages are fully reflected; set up electrostatic oiler to ensure the quality of the final product;
(5) High quality narrow lap welding reduces the breakage rate and ensures the production efficiency of the unit;
(6) Cascade rinsing and reverse flow work methods improve strip cleanliness and greatly reduce rinsing water consumption.
(7) High-level automatic control software and HMI, screen display standard, complete information alarm system, convenient operation and maintenance. In addition to the completion of report printing and printing of the final product steel coil labels, it is also possible to complete the archiving of data, energy medium consumption and equipment status of each coil.